The Market Ashland Partnership's board of directors is a distinguished group of professionals who give generously of their time to make this work a success.
Responsibilities of each Executive Committee member:
* Sit on Executive Committee as a board member. Meet the 1st Thursday of every month.
* Attend each General Membership meeting on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
* Responsible for committee reports and reporting the latest information to the Executive Committee. Anything you would like on the agenda at the Executive Meeting must be sent to the President and/or the Secretary at least 3 days prior to the meeting.
* Look for new business that would benefit from joining MAP
* Maintain a positive outlook regarding MAP to the surrounding business.
* As a Member Benefits Chairperson, it is critical to attend 70% of all Executive Committee meetings. If you can’t achieve this level of commitment, you may want to reconsider taking this position.
This year's Board Members are as follow:
The Roberts Insurance Group LLC
CJ'S Thunbs Up Foundation/Drive-Thru with Rog
Owner of The Chiffarobe Antiques and Gifts
Jean Roberts Pollard
Co-Owner -The Roberts Insurance Group
Assistant Vice President and Branch Manager - First Capital Bank
Financial Advisor Edward Jones